[linux-dvb] Video is still blank , audio is ok (again)

Hi there,

I have the same problem as allready mentioned in some mailings like:

I have two cards: one DVB-s rev. 2.1 and one NOVA (new revision).
Recordings made by the nova appear with a black video screen and audio O.K.
at playback time.
This happens for SAT1 (while other channels seem to work -- not all
tested).
I use VDR 0.94 and DVB-0.9-20010817 from Klaus.
I tried some DVB versions and it seems that everything works fine with DVB
versions prior or equal to
DVB-0.9-20010808.
Since DVB-0.9-20010816 the problem appears.

I would like to use the newest driver because of the built-in lirc support
for the rev. 2.1 boards.
Any recommendations or even solutions?

best regards,

        Richard