[linux-dvb] DOwnloading

Hi all, I'll introduce my self short.
I'm fresh new in this list and I know very little of DVB.

I have a DVB card, a sattelite antenna, and an account on EOL.
My goal is to set up my linux computer to download files through sattelite.
It is connected via ISDN to internet.
LAter on squid will be set up for sattelite download for use on my LAN and
other people here.

I followed the instructions on: http://linux.org.by/articles/ss1.html
and I got stuck on *  Please cd /usr/src/DVB/driver; make insmod load
driver. No errors should be here.

There was an error on the end, after all the modules were loaded!
Other problem: ./network_activator 512
error:No such device
check your network device file present as '/dev/ost/net'
and it have right permissions and driver successfully loaded and found DVB
card

Thank you for help!

--
Jerko Cilas <jerko@croadria.com>