[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: Announcement: epg2timers 0.3 - a package that allows you to

that.s what i suggested some time ago.
but my mail was ignored. don.t know why. ;)
because THAT would be the easiest way to
get all the info you need.
(especially the nice ads i would like to
get via OSD. ;))

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@gmx.at>

> > One question, have you spooken to them wether they like (or at least
> > dont care) if do this?
> The Service on TVTV is free - everyone can subscribe there
> free and can use the feature "MERKLISTE" - what you do with
> your "merkliste" is your thing.....
>
>  Some people would certainly be pissed if you use
> Perhaps...
> > there service this way, also there might be a way to get
> the list in an
> > more stable and easily parsable format (.csv?) from them.
> I donīt think so - because the Service is useable for
> HARDDISK-RECORDER-SETTOPBOXES which get ther "Merkliste-DATA"
> over the Pro7 Videotext-signal....

maybe klaus could capture this signal and put it into timers.conf... ;-))