[linux-dvb] AW: Re: AW: Re: Announcement: epg2timers 0.3 - a package that allows you to

IMO it's broadcast seperately in some sort of "subchannel", so it should be
easy to find the right data, as other set-top-boxes could use this data too.
then you should verify some serial-nr (maybe that of the dvb-s-card to make
it unique) and passwd entered on the site "tvtv.de"