[linux-dvb] Re: AW: Re: Announcement: epg2timers 0.3 - a package that allows

> that.s what i suggested some time ago.
> but my mail was ignored. don.t know why. ;)
> because THAT would be the easiest way to
> get all the info you need.
> (especially the nice ads i would like to
> get via OSD. ;))

Ok - i have read your mail - but there are 2 Problems:

1. The Interface for Videotext is not open !
2. TVTV "lives" from software and hardware-companyīs wich pay for this service !

Some time ago i have read in the magazice Cīt that a Software-Company use this kind of service from tvtv and pay for it !

VDR is not commercial..

I donīt understand why you donīt like this solution as it is ? - nearly every VDR i know have a Network-connection - and if you have a network-connection you can connect to TVTV - what do you want more ?

Sure - a INternet-connection is needed - but i can live with it ! :-))

CU