[linux-dvb] Re: Encoding DVD to replay with VDR

Hi,

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Arpi wrote:

> Did you tried with mplayer-CVS ?

Yes, it play the mpeg absolutly fine.

> Upload a small (10-20MB) part of it to ftp://mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming
> I'll check.

You have a mpeg in vdr_from_matthiasf.
Please test it with vdr, maybe it is a problem of my vdr.

> Btw I have 2 mpeg streams which are unplayable with the DVB card. It
> isn't problem with multiplexing (I've remultiplexed), I think the video
> ES headers are non-standard or non-supported fps/resolution.
> Maybe same problem for you.

No, a took a vdr(a recorded film from VDR) demultiplexed it and
multiplexed it. The format don't changed, so vdr must replay it.
But my VDR only play sound but the picture is black.

Gruss
Matthias