[linux-dvb] Re: Channel switching

Johannes Stezenbach wrote:

> I wrote:
> >
> > I append a patch against the current CVS which includes my debug
> > prints.
>
> I just saw that Ralph commited parts of my patch to the CVS
> repository (including some debug printk()s), so maybe you
> want to give it a try and report if it improves things for you,
> and how often you get the "locked on 1st try" message.

I had yesterday's CVS driver running over night now, which means
that there were about 1500 channel switchings on two DVB cards.
Not a SINGLE one of them failed! They ALL "locked on 1st try"!

Looks like you finally fixed this one for good - thanks a lot!

I'll test the two latest changes (checked in last night) tonight.

KLaus