[linux-dvb] Re: Channel switching

Hallo Klaus,

Wednesday, September 12, 2001, 8:41:05 AM, schriebst du:

>> I just saw that Ralph commited parts of my patch to the CVS
>> repository (including some debug printk()s), so maybe you
>> want to give it a try and report if it improves things for you,
>> and how often you get the "locked on 1st try" message.

> I had yesterday's CVS driver running over night now, which means
> that there were about 1500 channel switchings on two DVB cards.
> Not a SINGLE one of them failed! They ALL "locked on 1st try"!

> Looks like you finally fixed this one for good - thanks a lot!

> I'll test the two latest changes (checked in last night) tonight.

Just checked the new CVS, did some known "dangerous" channel
switching, mainly from anywhere to Sat1 which used to lead (in
my configuration) to the wellknown "not synced", but had no
success with it ;)

Which means: I couldn't provoke the problem anymore.

Good work!

I still have to test the A/V nit synced problem...

Greetings,
 Juergen
 mailto:juergen.scherer@gmx.de