[linux-dvb] Re: Problems w/ VDR recording

> Actually the drivers have gotten smaller since we got rid of av_pes.
> Since you seem to be the only one with problems like that, there may
> be another reason. Can you give some more information about your
> system?

Hello Marcus

My system is a usual ASUS CUBIX Board with a 400MHZ PIII CPU. I use SUSE 7.1 with SUSE-Kernel 2.4 - no modifications....

I use this machine since 2 Month for Recording only and only with a older 0.9 Driver - no Problems at all.

Now i have updatet to the driver (we are talking about) and after 2 Days this Server was not reachable. I thought about that tere must be another Problem fist but after 3 Day´s same problem again - now i have reinstalled the backuped old driver and i test it at the moment.

After the next view day´s i will report you what will be happen....

MFG

Axel Gruber