[linux-dvb] Technisat SkyStar Cable

Hello,

I have a Technisat SkyStar Cable card, that looks like SkyStar1, just a
bit longer, and has Cable Tuner.

I succesfuly compiled latest 0.9 drivers on RH 7.1 with 2.4.9 kernel.

When I do make insmod the last line sais 1 dvb(s) found, but when I
execute test_frontend in apps/test directory, I get the message tuner -
unknown type, but I'v noticed that the test_frontend is prepared for
satellite cards, so i've tried to change the application to work with
cable card, but no success.
tuxzap sais timeout and tuner - unknown, after I put dvbrc.cable into
~/.dvbrc
Under Windows in the data application I get the message cannot
initialise frontend, in TV application tuner unknown.

Do You have any experience with these DVB-C cards?

Best regards
        Milan Kecman