[linux-dvb] MPEG replay broken (append)

Some days ago I reported that replay of MPLEX generated MPEG files is
broken. I can hear audio when replaying with VDR, but have no video (black
screen).

I did some testing with several dvb and vdr versions. It turned out that
replay is broken between dvb releases of 2001-08-11 and 2001-08-17. That's
the time when the DVB-T card was implemented. I changed the various c files
between the two releases but with no  result. So it seems to be a firmware
problem?

To clarify: I remux vdr files with mplex and can play these files with
windows media player under win2k and with dvb versions prior to 2001-08-17
with vdr under linux.

ciao
  Richard