[linux-dvb] Re: VDR and console

As far as i know it has not been done, yet.
But basically i see two ways:
(1) Take the whole output of the tty console to the OSD of the DVB card
(2) Make I frames of the console screen an show them via the i-frame
function

On the other hand i'm unsure if this is really useful !?
I only need my monitor and directly attached keyboard if something goes
really wrong and the linux box and/or the dvb driver won't start. In both
cases there is nothing you can do about it with a console mapped to the dvbs
:-/

For all other cases i use a telnet session on the vdr box, from another pc
(not in the living room :-)....

Martin.