[linux-dvb] Re: I had enought - second pid with aston

>   I see that nobody didnt even try to fix problem with Aston cam and
>   second audio pid not working. So I would like to try to fix it
>   myself. It would be nice if some of driver developers could give me
>   some directions...
>        thank you

I'm new to linuxDVB and VDR but I've also noticed that apid2 is not decoded
on Seca channels with my aston 1.04 & 1.05 (both with official smartcard and
goldcard). (tests on Canal+ French / Kiosque, Astra19.2)

But it works with Viacess on Canal+ France and other Viacess chans on
Astra..

I hope the Aston problem will be fixed, let me know if I can help for tests,
I have Ason 1.03,1.04,1.05 / Viaccess RedCam 478 / will get Betacrypt /
Irdeto CAMs soon...

R.Deckard.