[linux-dvb] dvb-c: trouble with cable-provider

hi all,
first of all, thanks for your great stuff for watching digital-tv. but i have following problem: the driver isn't work with my cable-provider. i tested it on other providers (they uses the telekom-settings) and there are no problems, all work fine (i tested with my machine). but in my home - no linux-tv. the win-software works also fine.
where's the problem?
dtv_scan (scanned in raster of 1 MHz) found absolutely nothing.
in my mind, the function mon_zigzag (..) (only uses by driver in my rooms, not in 'telekom-cable') will hang-up my tuner-chip (original siemens dvb-c card).
the frequency-range of my provider is 354MHz to 426MHz, stepwidth 8MHz. the symbolrate is mainely 6875.000, one or two frequencies on 6900.000.
where's the way to watch digi-tv with your excellent work in my rooms?