[linux-dvb] DVB-Cable & Video Signals

Hi all,

first of all I want to thank everybody for the great support.

I use 2 Siemens DVB-Cable cards (analog/Irdeto installed) with VDR. The
cards offer a wide range of connectors:
- SCART (wide connector for TV connection)
- AUDIO MAIN
- TV AUDIO L OUT
- TV AUDIO R OUT
- DIGITAL AUDIO
- VIDEO IN
- VIDEO OUT
- Y/C IN
- Y/C OUT (Connection to video recorder/camera)

SCART plug connected to my video-recorder works fine ..
Y/C OUT connected directly to my Yamaha DSP-A1 dazzles my DAVIS-Cinema
One projector (switching 10times round SECAM/NTSC/PAL)

Can I use the Y/C OUT anyway or will I have to convert SCART->S-Video by
a SCART adapter?

Best regards
Uwe