[linux-dvb] Re: DivX on DVB with MPlayer - new list!

Wow, serious ? :)
hehe
 will i finally be able to play DivX on TV with my DVB card ? ..

i did:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer login
cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co main

as described on the mplayer website but i don't see any DOVX/DVB ..
there is no DVB fil/dir in the DOCS dir .. am i using the right CVS
server?

Thx in advance and looking forward to experiment with this thing !

Cya,
Akke