[linux-dvb] Re: DivX on DVB with MPlayer - new list!

Hi,

> Wow, serious ? :)
yes.

> hehe
>  will i finally be able to play DivX on TV with my DVB card ? ..
yes! I'm just watching Taxi2.avi (Div3 720x336 800kbps) on TV while
writting this mail :)

> cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer login
> cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@mplayerhq.hu:/cvsroot/mplayer co main
ok.

> as described on the mplayer website but i don't see any DOVX/DVB ..
> there is no DVB fil/dir in the DOCS dir .. am i using the right CVS
> server?
yes.
you did everything well, but you were faster than me, downloaded cvs
version before I commited the doc :)
try again now! (do 'cvs update' in the DOCS dir)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

--
mailto:arpi@thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu