[linux-dvb] Re: full duplex?

hi,

some time ago one of the metzlers mentioned something about limitation
either of the board or the SAA-chip regarding possible bandwidth ...
which should be too high with sim. record and playback ... just do
a search on the linux-dvb-archive.

BTW: I read your announcement regard. mplayer with dvb-support ...
one question: you decode divx, asf, ... and encode this into mpge2?
Right??? So is it possible to generate mpge2-input for the dvbs from
any uncompressed-image-source and what processor power is needed???

bye, reiner