[linux-dvb] Re: Tuxzap: autogen.sh error

Hi!

On Mon, 24 Sep 2001, Jean-Claude Repetto wrote:
> > Start your distribution rpm manager and install gtk-devel package.
> Why should we have to install GTK if we don't have X installed and we want
> to build only ntuxzap ?

That's not my business. He reported an error message saying about an
absent AM_PATH_GTK macro. The reason for this is a missing gtk-devel
package.

It's open source. You can change, patch, extend, reduce the sources,
configure.ins, Makefile.ams,... as far as you want to fulfil all your
needs.

Bye,
     Rolf