[linux-dvb] DVB card / video but no sound

--=-=-=

Hi everybody,

I installed my DVB card, I use tuxzap to choose the channel to look. It
works fine. I use xawtv to watch the video stream, works perfect but
... I have no sound at all.

The audio device works, cat <file> > /dev/dsp gives me some noise, and
mpg123, xmms, etc works too. May someone have an idea where I should
look ? I know the sound is coming, someone else tried here with a
control monitor to be sure we were getting some.

Am I missing something here ?

Thanks.

=2D-=20
Fabien Penso <penso@linuxfr.org>