[linux-dvb] VDR-0.96 does not compile - Problem solved

Hi guys,
thanks for all the help, especially Thomas and Patrick.
After the compilation was successful (using the latest driver and VDR version),
I run into a channel-sync Problem.
I moved the DVB-board into a Window-PC, where it worked, more or less.
After moving back to the vdr-system it worked great again.
I think it was afraid to have to live in the Windows environment for the rest of its live ;-}
So it does its job now. Probably it was a cable fitting problem, or it was not put properly
into its slot - I don't know.
bye
Ronald