[linux-dvb] Re: DVB card / video but no sound

I also have this problem (posted 2 weeks ago)

Anybody out there with ideas??

Uwe

> Hi everybody,
>
> I installed my DVB card, I use tuxzap to choose the channel to look. It
> works fine. I use xawtv to watch the video stream, works perfect but
> ... I have no sound at all.
>
> The audio device works, cat <file> > /dev/dsp gives me some noise, and
> mpg123, xmms, etc works too. May someone have an idea where I should
> look ? I know the sound is coming, someone else tried here with a
> control monitor to be sure we were getting some.
>
> Am I missing something here ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> =2D-=20
> Fabien Penso <penso@linuxfr.org>
> http://perso.LinuxFR.org/penso/
> GnuPG key: 1024D/22F38AF3
>
> --=-=-=

> --=-=-=--
>
> --
> Info:

Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Uwe Ortner (T-Systems)
Customer User Administration

debis Systemhaus GmbH
Hausanschrift: Claude-Dornier-Str. 1, 82234 Weßling
Postanschrift: Postfach 11 03, 82230 Weßling
Telefon: (0 81 53) 30 - 5270
Telefax: (0 81 53) 30 - 2128
E-Mail: uwe.ortner@faidor.de
Internet: http://www.t-systems.de