[linux-dvb] Re: software decoding of crypted channels ?

The links to the source are dead. Has anyone downloaded them before?
Please send them to the list.
We should distribute the files before people try to hide them from the public!

On Thu, Sep 27, 2001 at 08:40:20PM +0200, Thomas Koch wrote:

> Am 27.9.2001 um 19:19 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
>
> > Apparently that site has been closed.
> > Does anybody know if it is available somewhere else?
>
> I fished this out of my cache:
>
> http://www.harhar.net/berlioz.html
>
> Ciao, Thomas
>

> --
> Info:

                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   tim@lapawa.net
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /