[linux-dvb] Re: software decoding of crypted channels ?

Tim Lapawa schrieb:

> The links to the source are dead. Has anyone downloaded them before?
> Please send them to the list.
> We should distribute the files before people try to hide them from the public!

I have downloaded the whole stuff some time ago (Webpage and programs). I don't
have it at home but at my work, so if anyone is interested, just mail me, I will
send you a tarball on Monday...
My first idea was to set up a complete mirror site, but I wouldn't like to do
this without the permission or even knowledge of the original author...

Regards,

Rolf