[linux-dvb] Re: software decoding of crypted channels ?

> I have downloaded the whole stuff some time ago (Webpage and programs). I
don't
> have it at home but at my work, so if anyone is interested, just mail me,
I will
> send you a tarball on Monday...
> My first idea was to set up a complete mirror site, but I wouldn't like to
do
> this without the permission or even knowledge of the original author...
Please keep in mind that the use of this program is just ILLEGAL since you
don't own a SECA-license.

As always, the expensive thing is the LICENSE you buy (if you own a CI) and
not the hardware itself.

(I don't know why aston is still so happy, but i just want to protect you
and all other developers from HUGE legal problems with Canal+ et al.)

bye,
felix domke