[linux-dvb] Hauppauge NOVA-t DVB-T info

I have Hauppauge NOVA-t version 1.2, and am looking for Linux support.

The card seems to have SAA7146A and on a Grundig 29504-401.04 tuner is a
L64781.

I'm willing and somewhat able to dig out more details of the card, if
someone is interested. I can test drivers, and even develop some.

Anybody working on getting this supported? Holger Waechtler seemed to
have a hand on this.

Has Hauppauge been contacted? Since the tuner PCB carries also the
L64781, I think Grundig could be able to give all info on how to program
L64781 for the tuner.

--
Marko Kohtala - Marko.Kohtala@nokia.com