[linux-dvb] biossettings PNPOS=yes is it possible ? irq sharing problem fixed.

Hello list
After i took out the nic sharing irq with my dvb i was able to load the
drivers and not crash my box.but there was no picture.So i entered the bios
and switched "pnpos installed" to no again.well but i have heard that linux
is a pnpos now at least with recent kernels. so why can'T i get that
working?is it a problem of my bios my kernel or the drivers? i haven't
checked if i can plug in my nic again and share irqs.If the pnpos problem
isn'T specific to me,is someone working on it?
The driver is very great work btw.It was no problem for me to switch to devfs
for me.
jonas