[linux-dvb] AW: DVB-C Rev.2.1 and J2

Hello,
even more interesting would be:
The DVB-C provides a 10-pin connector on the layout where we would expect
the J2 connector. But nobody has been able to find out if it is a J2
connector, so far. Since Siemens provides almost anything on the external
connector you would need the J2 most probably only for an internal
connection e.g. for SPDIF.
I just wasn't brave enough to just try out.

Greeting,
CR.