[linux-dvb] Re: AW: DVB-C Rev.2.1 and J2

Hello Daniel,

* Daniel Schneider <d.r.schneider@gmx.ch> [03-01-02 12:21]:

> Everyone who knows about video technology knows that there are
> quality problems when video is transported over one single output
> line, these can't be avoided other than by using two (S-Video, Y-C)
> or three (RGB or Component output) lines. Sorry, that's a physical
> fact.

I know, that this is physical fact but i cannot see any differences.
Maybe you can measure some differences, but the picturequality(which i
see with my own eyes) is the same.

Maybe can anyone else give here their expirience with Rev 2.1?

--
Bye
Matthias

-- Type: application/pgp-signature