[linux-dvb] Re: Resource temporarily unavailable

What spec PC are you using? I think it is related to system resources rather
than any particular bug. It happens to me from time to time.

This error seems to be thrown by the driver when if finds that its buffer
has not been written to by the device. I think it basically spin locks,
waiting for something to be written. Although I could be wrong. If nothing
has been written and it is not set to block it simply throws an error.

Check the function DmxDevBufferRead(), below extracted from dmxdev.c:

The -EWOULDBLOCK error code is causing the "Resource temporarily
unavailable" error and it is thrown in the piece of code I have extracted
from that function.

	if (non_blocking && (src->pwrite==src->pread)){
		return -EWOULDBLOCK;