From: linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org
[mailto:linux-dvb-bounce@linuxtv.org]On Behalf Of Ray
Sent: 04 January 2002 19:12
To: linux-dvb@linuxtv.org
Subject: [linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T card and the UK

Hi

Thanks for the prompt reply.  I've already read the page given below and it
only mentions using a hauppauge Nova card in the UK, although it says the
driver works with the technotrend full card it doesn't mention if this will
work in the UK.

What I still need to know is if the Technotrend TT-DVB-T PCI will work in
the UK (I could purchase one of these now from http://www.dvb-shop.de/ if it
works).

> Thanks for the prompt reply.  I've already read the page given below and
it
> only mentions using a hauppauge Nova card in the UK, although it says the
> driver works with the technotrend full card it doesn't mention if this
will
> work in the UK.
>
> What I still need to know is if the Technotrend TT-DVB-T PCI will work in
> the UK (I could purchase one of these now from http://www.dvb-shop.de/ if
it
> works).
>
> Cheers