[linux-dvb] Re: New samplerates in CVS driver

On 06 Jan 2002 <mocm@convergence.de> wrote:

> We added the new frequencies to the header as 44kHz = 2 and 32kHz = 3.
> I added support for that to ntuxplayer. You can find a routine called
> pcm_play in apps/tuxzap/src/dvb_formats.c in the driver package.

Hey, this is quite simple. Thanks for the answer.

> The LPCM PES cannot be larger than 2048 bytes right now.

This is the limit as before, right?

One more think, just for backward compatibility: it is possible
to detect if the loaded firmware support the new sample rates?

--
Stefan Huelswitt
huels@iname.com  | http://home.pages.de/~nathan