[linux-dvb] Where to buy a Siemens DVB-C card in Europe

Hi,

Does anybody have good advice where to buy one of those Siemens DVB-C cards
that work with Linux? (I believe the correct model name is 'Siemens PCI-DVB
Cable'.)

I need some place that we can send an order in English and pay by credit
card / invoice / c.o.d.

It's difficult to do commerce with all those German shops that don't have an
English web interface. They also seem to offer mostly DVB-S equipment only.

--
Kenneth Falck      SWelcom Oy
R&D Manager        Ludviginkatu 6-8