[linux-dvb] TechnoTrend DVB-C PCI v. 2.1

Hi,

Just to confirm this, I checked by card revision too and it's a C-Rev.2.1.
The onboard chips also match the list seen here earlier.

(I'm one of the people who couldn't get the card to work in Linux. However
in my case, the drivers load without errors but they just don't tune to
anything.)

Any advice on how to proceed if I wanted to take a look at the drivers
myself? Would it be enough just to change or add something to the old
drivers or are we talking about a complete rewrite? Any hardware specs
floating around?

--
Kenneth Falck      SWelcom Oy
R&D Manager        Ludviginkatu 6-8