[linux-dvb] DVB in South Africa

Hi

I am trying to get a TT Rev1.3 card working in South Africa (all channels
scrambled using the IrDeto system).  I have tried both the 0.8.2 driver
(with the patch) and the latest 0.9.3 drivers - both without success.
System is Debian unstable, with 2.2.16 kernel (recompiled with make-kpkg.

With the 0.8.2 driver, I modified the dvb.c file to set the paramaters for
an init_chan to tune to a local channel here.  When I load the driver, I
get a black screen saying "Convergence", but no picture.  Ever so often,
the ARM will crash and be reloaded (every 30s or so).

Similar things happen with the 0.9 driver, but I managed to get a bit of
joy with the DTV application.  I can scan for channels and get DTV started.
 I have found one unscrambled channel, and can tune to that, but I still
get ARM crashes every 30s or so.  dtv_scan also incorrectly thinks the
channel requires the CA module.

Everything works under winblows :(

What could be causing the ARM crashes?  CA issues?

Any way I could help with the CA support?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Alexis