[vdr] Siemens DVB-C and Scart out please Help

Hello

I use two Siemens DVB -C with VDR 0.99pre1 (0.98) and bevor the frontend has
own module (dirver dvb-2001-10.16)  all works very good .
Since this is happens to the driver the Scart port will be disabeld as soon
VDR start's  ( bevor it work's or without VDR )
use the normal composite cinch Cabel from the DVB Card I get a picture on the
tv and I can use VDR all normal .
Change to older dirver than dvb-2001.10.16 (without frontend as module) from
the archive will be work with Scart.

now my Questions
I install the driver normal as always ,compile it with make in /DVB/driver
is there anything additional I most do with the new driver to use VDR with
Scart output

Is there one who now why happens this and can give me hints how I can remedy
it or where I most look to do this
How will the output be selected from the driver and the aplication resp.
what will be changed

what can I do find out why this is so ?
or what do I am wrong ?

please Help me