[linux-dvb] Pins for RGB output on DVB-s rev 2.1 cards

Hello!

Does anybody have definite information about whether it is possible to get RGB or
S-Video signals from the Hauppauge DVB-S rev 2.1 cards?
IMHO it must be possible because the DSP provides those signals on the RC_OUT
GY_OUT and B_OUT pins, if I read its documentation correctly.
But I do not know the postion of those pins yet.
Does anybody have further information about that?
Otherwise I will try to locate those pins by comparing the layouts of a rev 1.3
to the rev 2.1 cards.

Matthias.