[linux-dvb] Layout of rev 1.3 DVB-s cards

Hello!

I am searching for detailed pictures of both sides of a DVB-s rev 1.3 or 1.5
card.
Would someone please be so kind to put his card onto a scanner or to make
photos of it. This will help to locate a possibility to get RGB or S-Video
output on rev 2.1 cards where the J2 connector is missing. I think, this might
help a lot of rev 2.1 card users to get better picture-quality.

For further information please look for my mail
<20020110121803.E0424F800@rechenknecht.loetzke.de> at
from a few days ago.

TIA, Matthias.

PS: My mailbox is wide-open ;-)
    And/Or I will provide the necessary FTP-space if preferred.
PPS: Pictures of a rev 2.1 card are available at http://rk.dyn.dhs.org/dvb/

--
Sorry if you got this message twice. I decided to re-send it, because IMHO the
first one submitted on Jan 12 11:39:15 via chambertin.convergence.de did not get