[linux-dvb] Re: Siemens DVB-C analog modul

Hi!

* Ralph Metzler <rjkm@convergence.de> [20020116 00:31]:
> Ortner, Uwe writes:
>  > I know this was discussed some time ago:
>  >
>  > Is there a chance that the analog modul will be supported in the near
>  > future or is this technically not possible?
>
> There are no plans for this right now.
> But documentation for all chips on the module is available freely from
> the manufacturers and everybody can write his own modifications to
> existing MSP34XX and SAA7113 drivers to fully support the analog
> module.

I'd lend a module of my own which I can't use to anyone interested in
doing this, provided I'd get it back a few weeks after the driver is
finished. Backshipping costs excluded .. I'd sell it as well :)

   Count

--
Andreas Kotes - ICQ: 3741366 - The views expressed herein are (only) mine.
Look to the future, because that is where you'll spend the rest of your