[linux-dvb] Re: Is there a DVB Card running on PCI slot 64 Bits / 66 MHz

AFAIR, the PCI-66/64Bits slots are downwardcompatible, execept that, like IDE controllers, they switch to the least common denominator, i.e. all PCI slots on the same controller will run witch 33MHz only (I don't know about the bus width and if there are voltage specs involved).

Cheers,
CR.