[linux-dvb] Re: DVB-T card and the UK

Hi

I just received a version 1.6 DVB-T full card from Hauppauge (legend says
DVB-Sat 1.6).  I'm on Pontop Pike transmitter and the muxs are as follows:

MUX        Channel        Offset
1                48                0
2                55                +
A                59               +
B                62                +
C                65                +
D                53                -

Now my problem is that even in windows (I've got nothing in linux yet) I can
only get MUX 1 and D.  Well the pattern seems to look like I can't receive
from a MUX with a + offset.  Remember that I'm still trying to get this to
work in windows before I try to look at the version 1.6 card in linux.  I've
tried both the 1.23b drivers supplied with the card (which says technotrend
on the label) and the 2.08c from technotrends site.  I was wondering if
anyone knows if there is any prblem with the drivers not understanding the +
offset.

Cheers
Ray

PS: By the way, this card is brown packaged as hauppauge don't sell this to
the public yet.

<linux-dvb@linuxtv.org>