[linux-dvb] Re: Result: no RGB output possible :-(

Matthias Fechner schrieb:
> But if i create this lines, it should be possible

Yes, if you create these missing lines shown on my picture _and_ create
the connections to the pins of the BGA on the other side of the card.
This is not possible without removing the DSP. IMHO trying this will
certainly physicly damage the card and the DSP.

The only possiblity I saw at last was doing this:
http://rk.dyn.dhs.org/dvb/do-not-try.jpg
and to look for the corresponding signals dirctly on the DSP. I did not
succed with it. The only signal I found was the fuck**g composite :-(
Warning: DO NOT TRY WHAT I DID! You can easiely destroy your card within
splits of a second. Although it must be possible to get the RGB and S-
video signals in that way...

Matthias.