[linux-dvb] Any improvement in surpporting CI ?

Hi,
  Thanks to the daily snapshot from www.linuxdvb.tv
  From the changelog of 2002-01-21 , the core developer  has added an experimental support for CI-LINK. Does it means any improvement of CA support?
What I am waiting for is the support of Viaccess Red label CAM.Since I cannot find any Black label CAM anywhere.In the previous version of the driver,the Red label is not supportted,but sometimes(seldomly),the driver can recognize the new version CAM and print the infomation "Viaccess" by using the code in dvb.c like:
debiirq(...)
{
         case DATA_COMMON_INTERFACE:
}
In this case,I can receive the decrypted program.But in most cases the driver cannot print out the information (I think it means that the firmware does not get the proper type of the CAM),then I can only receive free program.Any suggestions

Thanks
Regards,
Frankta
칻&ޱjf%ZXo0n˛mb]y