[linux-dvb] Re: new DVB-Card with raw-SPDIF (AC3) ???

Dienstag, 29. Januar 2002 at 10:18 Uwe Weissbach wrote:

> I wrote a mail to Technotrend several weeks ago
> asking if a new DVB-card is upcoming in the next time
> with the possibility to stream out raw-SPDIF (for AC3),
> but there was no answer :-(
> is anyone here on the list with good connections
> to Technotrend who can investigate this question ???
> I'm planning to buy a further more card and if a new card
> is upcoming,  I will wait for it ...

> greetings,

> Uwe Weissbach

I have nothing to say concerning your question, but I had similar
experiences with TechnoTrend support.

I wrote a mail to TT at least two months ago and got no answer as
well. Seems to be a waste of time to contact them. IMHO this is a
disqualifying behaviour and I am not going to buy their products
anymore.

--
Best regards
Wolfgang Wershofen                            mailto:wolfgang@wershofen.com