[linux-dvb] RemoteControl and DVBs-Rev1.3

hi everybody,

is there a chance to use a RemoteControl with the Hauppauge/TechnoTrend
DVBs Revision1.3 ??
I think there is a PIN connector on this board, but i don't know what
stuff i need..
I already have a Hauppauge RemoteControl from my Hauppauge WinTV-FM, but
the IR is extern connected to this card.
when i'm right, it is a 2.5" connector. May i only build an adapter to
convert the PIN connector to 2.5"?? if this is the right way, then i need
to know, which PIN is wwhat at a 2.5" connector..

I'm a little bit confused about all that.

thanks for any help
greets
Joerg