[linux-dvb] Re: ANNOUNCE: dvbstream-0.4pre1

On Tue, Jan 29, 2002 at 04:39:22PM +0000, Dave Chapman wrote:
> dvbstream -f 505833 -o 600 601 | ts2ps 600 601 | mplayer -cache 4096 -

Yes!

It works!

*cough*

This is great Dave; I was just about to sit down and see if I could
hack this functionality into dvbstream and I discover that it's been
done already!

I guess I should make an official success report or something;

Hauppage DVB Nova-t card, Oxford UK transmitter, fully working. Just
been watching "Bob the Builder" ;-)

I'd like to help with the development of this stuff Dave, so if you've
anything specific you think needs pushing along then shout, otherwise
I'll just get on with hacking together a pile of python to build a
remotely controllable VDR-style app...

cheers + thanks!

Phil