[linux-dvb] Status of DVB-c drivers? CI and CAM support?

Hi all,

I'm terribly sorry for my last mail fragment. My mailer crashed.

I'm rather new to DVB cards and I have a few, possibly stupid, questions.

I'm looking for a DVB cable card that would:
1. work flawlessly with Linux and (possibly) windows 2000.
2. be obtainable in Sweden.
3. works with viaccess red label CAM (version 478 or 481)

I can get Trendtechno and Hauppauge cards and maybe even a Siemens card if I can persuade my Siemens contacts. That is, however, a big if.

So my questions are, given the most recent drivers:

Which DVB cards would work for me?
Would the CAM work at all? It ius very hard for me to get a black label CAM.

I'm planning to use the DVB card in the com hem cable system.

Any thoughts or experiences shared on this matter would be highly apprecieted.

Best regards
 Sven