[linux-dvb] Re: extra decryptring layers in rendering stream of dv card

Hi,

Quoting Myrmika@aol.com (Myrmika@aol.com):

> i've got a nova-t, and i'm wondering if anyone has yet managed to place a
> eurocrypt filter into dv card / dvb streams. it is possible to backwards
> engineer any of the uncopyrighted codes that are used by companies, and this

What kind of uncopyrighted code do you mean!?

> is already done for windows. has anyone done this, from scratch or by
> importing the ready made windows codes? discovery the sci fi channel etc are
> with many connections.
> what would be simplest...a modification of the nova-t driver?

While the driver is GPL, convergence is still the copyright holder. We will
never ever allow to import some illegal modifications.

Bye... Tetchy Szymon.
--
Szymon Polom, Project Manager Middleware       GPG Key-ID: E6EA36F2
convergence integrated media GmbH         http://www.convergence.de