[linux-dvb] Alternate Audio Pids and CAM Support

Hello,

I am trying to understand how to deal with mulitple Audio Pids and CAM
support.
It seems current driver doesn't switch to alternate AudioPids (no audio
is output).

I know it is an old issue and that much German people prefer watching
Films with German version but i am pretty sure many people in Europe are
interested in watching Original Version ones.

Do you have any plan to release something soon to fix this ?

I tried with great Help from John Williams to check this with Original
firmware driver but it is still an issue on French Canal+ channels.
Don't know why (i am not an expert in DVB driver, just a happy hobbist).

Actually we don't need advanced CAM support with menu etc. Just a way to
use SET_PES_FILTER ioctl with the other known AUDIO PID after CAM has
been initialised.

Thanks
Patrick.