[linux-dvb] Re: What's the minor-shift (if there is one set)?

Hi List,

first thanks a lot to everyone! without you I wouldn't watch TV with my DVB-card...

but watching TV is not my main purpose: I want now to be able to get IP Data from the
Transport Stream.
I'm trying to get first the PIDs from the TS. I have seen that with "tspids" can I do that,
but I should give a file as parameter... but I don't have any! What I want is analyse
directly the TS that I'm receiving in my DVB.... is that possible?
If not, do you have any Idea how can I record the whole TS I'm receiving, not only a
programm?

thank you!

Regards,
Juanjo